Sunday 24 April 2016

A Nice Cuppa

Yes there's nothing like a nice cup of tea. Tea is an essential part of my day - I can't do anything in the morning without at least one brew and it's integral to all my crafting events! That's why I got very excited about this stamp set and matching dies in the Spring/Summer catalogue.

They really are just my cup of tea, and I've used this bundle plus the coordinating papers a lot for various cards and 3D projects.


One of my Crafternoon Tea projects was a card and a matching gift box that contain teabags and biscuits. I think these would make great teacher gifts, or just to cheer someone up. Note the silver spoon die cut from foil card!



I made a few cards using the same colour scheme. This one below is CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from another very talented demonstrator Kim Williams in the US (check out her use of crystal effects and pearls to embellish the card further and take it to the next level).




The following two cards were designed by my monthly card class ladies. I provided them with the same materials, plus my own examples and let them create their own version. How beautiful they are!


The A Nice Cuppa stamps and thinlet dies available to purchase from my online store as a bundle, saving you 15%. Please note that they will be retiring when the catalogue ends on 1st June and you won't be able to purchase them after this date. Click here to go to my online shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment