Tuesday 1 March 2016

I'm back

It's been a while. Sorry. I kept promising myself I would get my blog up to date. Then the longer I left it, the harder it seemed. Then I built it up into a gigantic scary task that I couldn't possibly face without a free week dedicated entirely to blogging. That obviously never happened. I eventually realised all I needed to do was sit down for twenty minutes to take off some really out of date content. Then I just needed half an hour to write a quick blog post. And yippee I'm half way there!! Thanks for staying with me, I'll try to get some more posts on this week!

For now - here's something colourful to brighten a rather dull day! The following is an old project but I came across the photos while trying to decide what we'll make in our card classes this month. I'm really feeling in a rainbow sort of mood!

I used watercolour card, an aqua painter and several ink colours. The sentiments are from the 'Bravo' stamp set and are stamped in stazon ink over the top once the ink had dried completely.





It's a great technique to try - even using 2 or 3 colours. It's so much fun sweeping the ink over wet paper and watching the colours spread and merge. You get a different result every time.






No comments:

Post a Comment