Wednesday 28 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Owl Punch ideas

Hello. This post is for all the owl fans out there! I have been demonstrating Stampin' Up!'s fabulous owl punch a lot this year - it's not a new product but it's certainly a favourite and many of my customers now own one!


I made this display picture to take to my parties and events to show people some of the fun ways they can use the owl punch. You can make pirates, pigs, tulips, reindeer, robins, and more! My favourite are the graduate owl, the bride and groom and the hen!




I took my inspiration from pictures I found online, so feel free to search for many more ideas.

The owl punch is only £15.50 = great value for such a versatile piece of kit. What have you made with yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I know this is an old post so I hope you see my comment. I love the little owls with the wings and I'm wondering how you made them. I don't see anything on the punch that seems right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would use the heart shape, several times for each wing

    ReplyDelete