Saturday 25 January 2014

Spring swaps

Ooops - it's been a while since my last post. Christmas and other things have got in the way of my aim to blog more regularly! However, I'm determined to kickstart my new crafting year with lots of interesting projects and exciting new Stampin' Up! products!

Today was our team's Quarterly Training Day in Pudsey, and as always there was plenty of crafting and inspiration, a raffle, great food and fab company! And as usual we all made swaps and spent the first few minutes exchanging projects with one another. I got some really lovely cards and gifts in exchange for mine, which were...


... treat boxes made using the envelope punchboard, and decorated with Sale-a-Bration products (more about that in a minute!).

I followed a video tutorial  by an American demonstrator Jen Arkfeld to learn how to make the boxes. Click here for the video. One you know the measurements they are very straightforward to make and I managed to cut, score, punch and assemble 20 of these in less than an hour.


To decorate I added some of the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper - one of the free products you can choose with every £45 spend during Sale-a-Bration. The banner stamps and matching punch are also free items and I used these to make a colourful topper for the box.

So Sale-a-Bration - this is Stampin' Up!'s biggest annual promotion and it begins on Tuesday 1st February, lasting right up to 31st March. Between these dates there are brilliant incentives for customers, party hosts and their guests, and new demonstrators who sign up during the promotion. I'll add all the details to my blog on Tuesday!

Please come back here at 10am tomorrow to begin a Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop and you'll see a whole range of gorgeous creations from members of our team using the new freebie items!


Goodnight
Kylie x

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kylie, thank you for your swap and for doing your station! Glad you are determined with the crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute. Thanks for the link to the tutorial! Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete