Tuesday 23 April 2013

More Betsy's Blossoms - One Sheet Wonder

Another post about the lovely Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, and I just wanted to show you my first ever attempt at a one-sheet wonder project!  If you don't know what I mean by one-sheet wonder, it's basically a technique of stamping a sheet of paper to get a lovely pattern, cutting it up and using the pieces to create several co-ordinating cards.  You can do the same thing with a sheet of Designer Series paper.

I took a 12x12 sheet of Whisper White card stock and stamped all over with the Betsy's Blossoms leaves and flowers. 


I used a template from the Internet to use as a cutting pattern and then chopped it up according to the measurments given.

I made a total of 8 cards with the pieces, adding in ribbon, sentiments and other embellishments to vary the designs of each card.  For some reason I only have photos of 6 of the cards I made!





It's a really fun technique to try and a great way of using all the different stamps in a set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment