Monday 4 February 2013

Oh Hello!

Good morning!  I'm quite exhausted after all the blog hopping I did yesterday but filled with crafting inspiration from all my talented team mates! Be sure to check out the fabulous projects if you missed it yesterday (grab a cuppa, click the Blog Hop icon on the right to go to my post and start hopping!).

I just wanted to share a card I made at our team training last month which showcases loads of new products from the Spring/Summer catalogue, including the Oh Hello stamp set - another one of my favourites!



Julie's simple design also incorporates the new paper doilies and two-tone ribbon, and butterflies punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch and the new Bitty Butterfly punch which look great layered up like this!  The papers are More Amore.


The patterned background is stamped and then cut with the new oval framelits on the Big Shot.

This is the first of many cards I'll be showing off with this stamp set - you'll see how versatile it is.

Thanks for reading, Kylie x.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Oh Hello
Ink: Pool Party, Basic Grey
Card: Primrose Petals
Papers: More Amore Designer Series Paper
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Paper Doilies, Two Tone Ribbon in Basic Grey
Other: Oval Framelits


No comments:

Post a Comment