Wednesday 13 February 2013

February training swaps

Last Saturday was our quarterly all-day training organised by Julie Kettlewell, and it was a really fantastic day of crafting and inspiration. There were more than 40 demonstrators, including Alex Spence - my upline, and Clare - my brand new downline!

As always, we did swaps - here are mine! I made 45 of these and managed to swap with most people.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Collage Curios, From My Heart
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Card: Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Papers: Tea for Two
Early Espresso Bakers Twine
Honeycomb Embossing Folder

I got some absolutely amazing projects back - there are so many talented ladies in our team! Thanks for a great day Julie - I'm already looking forward to the next one in April.

Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment