Wednesday 6 February 2013

A spring baby card!

Another baby card needed!  And I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use...

Spring Sampler from the new Spring/Summer catalogue is a really fun set of 24 small stamps - all cute images of springtime!



I actually got this set for free at the Stampin' Up! European Convention in Germany last year (one of the many perks of being a Demonstrator!!) and this is the first time I have used it...

So this is the card I came up with...



I used the duck stamp to create the background and cut the letters  with the Typeset Alphabet dies and my Big Shot.


The label stamp and matching punch are both Sale-a-Bration items - Pretty Petites and the Petite Curly Label punch. 

 Some extra stamping inside the card...


And on the envelope...

... and some ribbon and a button finishes off the card!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Spring Sampler, Pretty Petites (SAB)
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Marina Mist
Card: Pool Party, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Brights Collection Buttons
Punches: Circle Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch





2 comments:

  1. I like this card, I'm very jealous of all the free sets you got at convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kylie - I love it! Its great to see you doing loads of blogging this week! Julie

    ReplyDelete