Thursday 2 August 2012

I love tea!

Yes, I do love my tea!  And I love this teacup stamp which comes as part of the Tea Shoppe stamp set in the Summer Mini catalogue! 

Rather than rely on my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly line up each cup, I first scored my card using the Simply Scored tool to make squares which I could stamp in!  The Tea Shoppe stamps I used were clear-mounted so I could easily see where I was stamping.

Products used:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe (Summer Mini Catalogue)
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Regal Rose, Pool Party
Card stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Tools: Simply Scored, Modern Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch
Embellishments: In-colour brads, Everyday Enchantment ribbon (July freebie)




Just as an aside...I thought I would share a snapshot of my work area - this much mess was for making just a couple of cards!  Can you imagine what a 10-20 card session might look like??  Well let's just say the mess is not just confined to one table, or one room for that matter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment