Monday 18 June 2012

Fathers Day Card

A quick post just to show you the father's day cards I made this weekend!  I wanted to try out the cute origami shirts I have seen online - I searched for a tutorial on you tube and found they were really straightforward!

The shirt is made from lovely striped paper from the Mocha Morning designer series.  The background is stamped using the 'Dad' from For My Family and the sentiment is from the very versatile Teeny Tiny Wishes set - which has a stamp for nearly every occasion!!




Products used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, For My Family
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Papers: Mocha Morning DSP
Card stock: CrumbCake, Old Olive
Ribbons: Old Olive Grosgrain, Twill Tape
Punches: Curly Label, Word Window





1 comment:

  1. I love the tie! The grosgrain ribbon really makes it look like a little tie.

    ReplyDelete