Saturday 23 June 2012

Craft stall projects

One of my goals for 2012 is to have a craft stall!  I have been looking online for ideas of simple things to make which I could sell.  I'd love to come up with some original ideas, but for now I thought I'd have a go a couple of tried and tested projects.

Firstly mini clipboards.  These are coasters (6 for a £1 from The Range - I love that shop!!) which I covered with Sweet Shop papers, a bulldog clip covered with the same papers, and post-it notes.  I just LOVE these papers which are in the Summer Mini Catalogue





Second - Post-it note holders with a mini pen.  Took some experimenting to score the card exactly in right place to make a perfect fit - but that's because I didn't follow any tutorial or instructions from the Internet!  I made 6 of each design.


As I make more items and build up my 'stock' I move closer to my craft stall goal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment