Sunday 27 May 2012

Leeds regional training - Swaps!

The best thing about the Stampin' Up! training event I attended last week, was swaps!!  The idea is everyone makes a huge pile of cards (or other small projects) and then swaps them with everyone else.  You end up with a huge pile of projects, all completely unique, and often using products you don't own.

I decided to make 50 cards using my current favourite stamp set - Apothecary Art. 

I really fancied doing a bit of colouring in so I stamped onto Crumb Cake card stock and coloured the little blossoms with the Whisper White inkpad and a blender pen.  I went over a few of the flowers with a Baja Breeze marker.  The white 'base' really made the colour stand out on the Crumb Cake.




My swaps:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Everything Eleanor
Inks: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade marker
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Equipment: Framelits dies, Perfect Dots embossing folder, Corner punch
Accessories: Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon

Completing all 50 of these, especially with the colouring in and running card through the big shot (x 150!), took longer than I anticipated, but it was worth it to get such amazing things back from the other talented Demonstrators...


 Thanks to everyone who swapped with me!  I love them all!!


1 comment: